7 days, 7 questions - league tables

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So! Time to spice things up a bit. You thought it was just for fun eh!

No! My purpose is to establish a new world order of trivia rulers........;)

Winners and losers published below. This is taken from April to end of August, is an averaged score of the posted results and you are only included if you have published 3 scores; including zero's - sorry.

From now on I will publish monthly scores (just for fun), September first. So if you want to join in, go back and find the last two September posts.

To be counted in the competition, you must post two scores in a 4 week month and 3 in a five week month. Monthly averages will go forward to the end of year '7 Day Champion' award, which will only include September onwards and not the scores below.

Maybe Shaun can bestow a special title on the winner :ohmy:

So read it and weep....

A tie for first place this time.

Tetedelacourse - 4.00
wolf04 - 4.00
Crackle - 3.73
Uncle Mort - 3.57
Landslide - 3.50
Fnaar - 3.00
Hlab - 3.00
Keith Oates - 2.71
alecstilleyedye - 2.69
Dayvo - 2.67
Maz - 2.67
Smeggers - 2.67
Paulus - 2.60
User1314 - 2.50
Melvil - 2.33
Rhythm Thief - 2.25
Aperitif - 2.10
Walker - 1.71

Tete and Wolf are the undisputed trivia kings .....:ohmy::bravo::becool:

And sincere commiserations to Walker :cry:

...Of course you could regard the whole thing the other way up, in which case Walker's a narrow winner from 'teef :biggrin:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
At least I am not bottom:biggrin: I must try harder.;)

Wolf04

Crackle said:
So! Time to spice things up a bit. You thought it was just for fun eh!

No! My purpose is to establish a new world order of trivia rulers........:biggrin:

Winners and losers published below. This is taken from April to end of August, is an averaged score of the posted results and you are only included if you have published 3 scores; including zero's - sorry.

From now on I will publish monthly scores (just for fun), September first. So if you want to join in, go back and find the last two September posts.

To be counted in the competition, you must post two scores in a 4 week month and 3 in a five week month. Monthly averages will go forward to the end of year '7 Day Champion' award, which will only include September onwards and not the scores below.

Maybe Shaun can bestow a special title on the winner :smile:

So read it and weep....

A tie for first place this time.

Tetedelacourse - 4.00
wolf04 - 4.00
Crackle - 3.73
Uncle Mort - 3.57
Landslide - 3.50
Fnaar - 3.00
Hlab - 3.00
Keith Oates - 2.71
alecstilleyedye - 2.69
Dayvo - 2.67
Maz - 2.67
Smeggers - 2.67
Paulus - 2.60
User1314 - 2.50
Melvil - 2.33
Rhythm Thief - 2.25
Aperitif - 2.10
Walker - 1.71

Tete and Wolf are the undisputed trivia kings .....:ohmy::bravo::becool:

And sincere commiserations to Walker :cry:

...Of course you could regard the whole thing the other way up, in which case Walker's a narrow winner from 'teef ;)

I feel humbled and unworthy, good job I didn't post my miserable 3 yesterday.

longers

Legendary Member
From some of the questions I've seen - a low score could be considered a marker of good taste :biggrin:

And I'm going to stick to that excuse next month :ohmy:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Wolf04 said:
I feel humbled and unworthy, good job I didn't post my miserable 3 yesterday.

It is isn't it. Because that would've given you a 3.75 average. Tete can have the moral victory eh! :biggrin:

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Longers old chum. From your two posting you had an average of 5.5. One more attempt and you might have won by a couple of lengths :biggrin:

Tetedelacourse

In the spirit of 7 days 7 questions one can only do justice to the victory by saying "yes ya dancaaaaaaaaaar".

If anyone wants to know how Posh came to the conclusion that a pixie cut was the way forward, PM me. :biggrin:

Top Bottom