9 speed groupset, Sora shifters, rear derailiure - various other components

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Posting this a little premature so interested parties can have a think till it becomes available.

Im upgrading to GRX, so my Sora 9 speed groupset is up for sale. Its still on the bike at the moment, so photos will be done once I have upgraded.

Shifters - Light cosmetic scratches but work perfect.

Recent rear mech
Recent 12-34 cassette

Recent front mech (for 26-36-46 chainset)
Recent 26-36-46 chainset (Edit - Hollowtech)

Original mech for original 50-39-30 chainset
50-39-30 chainset (Edit - Square taper)

BB5 (or maybe bb7) calipers

This was origianlly off a Specialized AWOL that came with road gearing, I changed the front and rear mechs to match the smaller chainset and wide range cassette - this gives really easy gears for getting up hills.

Please ask any questions, or request photos of anything specific you would like to see.

Last edited:
What type of BB is this set, please?

Ajax Bay

Guru
Paul, I might be interested in several of the bits (but not all). BCD of the 26-36-46 chainset please. Model of 'recent' FD (for 46t large ring) and braze on or band-on (and if latter what seat tube OD)? ST-3XXX STIs?

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

Paul, I might be interested in several of the bits (but not all). BCD of the 26-36-46 chainset please. Model of 'recent' FD (for 46t large ring) and braze on or band-on (and if latter what seat tube OD)? ST-3XXX STIs?

Hi,

This is the chainset - https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/shimano-t551-10sp-mtb-chainset/rp-prod193868

The front derailiure is clamp on - 28.6mm if memory serves (The one closer to 29mm, not the 31 or 35mm)

The STI are for a triple, but I dont have the model number, but they are the ones with the side exit gear cables.

OP
OP
PaulSecteur

PaulSecteur

@DCBassman

@Moodyman

@Ajax Bay

Gents - thanks for taking the time to post on my Sora thread. I think the original thread title "Sora groupset" would have been misleading, I have now changed it to reflect more accurately whats for sale. I should have this off my bike in the next few days so will have photos of whats for sale.

Ajax Bay

Guru
Poss also interested in original chainset (square taper) 50-39-30. Make/model and crank length please?
(The new 46t chainset has BCD 104/64, btw.)

Top Bottom