A bikeride to the heart of Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toroddf

(well, it turned out that Amulree is the geographical heart of Scotland so the theard title is true)
Just a bikeride I did last week which I think deserve to be listed as a good idea for others to pick up too. The road from Crieff over to Loch Tay was/is brilliant.​
(as I could not be arsed to add the 44 pictures and the text to CC. Too big job)​

Col5632

Guru
Looks like another good ride :thumbsup:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Great post! really enjoyed the pictures, thanks for that.
A question: you drink the water from rivers? No ill effects?
Ciao! :hello:

OP
OP
T

toroddf

Great post! really enjoyed the pictures, thanks for that.
A question: you drink the water from rivers? No ill effects?
Ciao! :hello:

I have had no ill effects from the water. But I always look out for sheep and other potential sources of polution before I drink the water. I used most of the water to cool me/my skin down though.

Yes, I am happy with that ride and I would humbly suggest you put it on your to-do list.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I reserve a special place of hatred in my heart for the road from Killin to Kenmore along the southern side of Loch Tay.

Nice ride, report and great pictures.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Yes, I am happy with that ride and I would humbly suggest you put it on your to-do list.

For even remotely considering that I have the capability of doing a ride like that, you deserve a "like"!
If I could, I would "like" it several times :laugh: Ta for that!

OP
OP
T

toroddf

I did not meet many cars during those 125 miles, it has to be said. Which is strange because the Crieff to Loch Tay and Killin bit has some of the best scenery in Scotland.

Top Bottom