a complete beginner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike A

Well done Marjk! Enjoy your success ;) I'm another beginner, just a couple of weeks further down the read than you.
It won't be long before your neighbours are no longer 'amused at your antics', but jealous of your ability :wacko:

Mike A

...and a note to flossieteacake: yes, do it.
I wish I'd done it sooner ;) - and I've got less than two weeks left of my 40's. But what the heck, I understand that 50 is the new 25, well, that's what I'm telling myself anyway :wacko:

OP
OP
M

marjk

To Flossieteacake.
I wholeheartedly echo Mike A's encouragement. I'm 58 and have been hankering after doing this for a few years. just think, if I'd given in to my first urges I'd be a lot more competent than I am at present, maybe even getting into traffic on a daily commute and giving my Mini Cooper S (and the environment) a well-earned break.
Go for it Flossie !!
And to Mike A, there must be a big celebration coming soon, I remember mine lasted over a week. Have a great time.
By the way Paulus, what was all that troll alert business? That wasn't my original post. Being new to the forum scene and not sure how it all works, is it possible for some idiot to hijack posts for their own amusement?

Top Bottom