a new game,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
it may be cheating but when i can find a driver i get them to drive ahead when i go out (not paceing or drafting) so i dont have to worry about saving some legs to get home or think of the route i just follow and push untill i drop, my avg has gone up from 14/15 to 17/18 now

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Best friend /other half ?

Are you getting a stick with a carrot sticking out of the car as well :ohmy:?

SimonC

steve52 said:
it may be cheating but when i can find a driver i get them to drive ahead when i go out (not paceing or drafting) so i dont have to worry about saving some legs to get home or think of the route i just follow and push untill i drop, my avg has gone up from 14/15 to 17/18 now

Seriously?

If so, I would be ashamed of the waste involved.

Seems a bit pointless, why not just use a few 'set' routes so you don't have to think about where you're going and try to improve your time on them. As for your average going up, do you go out with a tailwind and then get a lift home?

Randochap

Senior hunter
steve52 said:

andhowareyourcarbonmonoxidebloodlevelsdoinghowmuchhavetheygoneup?

OP
OP
steve52

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
ok so thats thats slapped down,

in answer to the sad chaps concerned about waste, we take disabled house bound chaps and chapesses out on trips , whitch i donate my vehical and cover the fuel costs for, as for the carbon monoxice levels , no more that any other ride they are way ahead, the tail wind? some times sometimes not it can be both , my avg is allways only counted when its half and half lol, ps my vehical is my own design powers by happy eco frendly thoughts, that have been donated by elves and fairys, well u stareted it lol, ps some of this is true and some false

SimonC

steve52 said:
in answer to the sad chaps concerned about waste, we take disabled house bound chaps and chapesses out on trips , whitch i donate my vehical and cover the fuel costs for, as for the carbon monoxice levels , no more that any other ride they are way ahead, the tail wind? some times sometimes not it can be both , my avg is allways only counted when its half and half lol, ps my vehical is my own design powers by happy eco frendly thoughts, that have been donated by elves and fairys, well u stareted it lol, ps some of this is true and some false

Why sad to be concerned about waste??

OP
OP
steve52

steve52

I'm back! Yippeee
im sad ,that as a nation we waste so much, our govenment wastes fortunes in resorces power and money, has been doingso since it was elected yet still they were reelected the money wasted by some mps on second homes the lives and fuchers wasted by bankers yet we bitch at eachother ? yes im sad , ps nothing personal in all this at least from my end i wish u all the best, the end. (untill my next contoversy, rant or winge) pas the dryed frog pills bursar

Top Bottom