A new personal best for me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
I have managed to cycle 969 miles in April. I beat my last monthly P.B by 333 miles. I was hoping to get over a 1000 miles but had to have a few days off the bike this week due to Arthritis in my hand flaring up. Really pleased with myself, think it will be a while before I top this.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I have managed to cycle 969 miles in April. I beat my last monthly P.B by 333 miles. I was hoping to get over a 1000 miles but had to have a few days off the bike this week due to Arthritis in my hand flaring up. Really pleased with myself, think it will be a while before I top this.

Crikey, I average a smidgen over 500 miles per month. 1,000 is amazing, I wouldn't have the time.....(or the ability!)

BigTone0777

Well done, that's a lot of miles in a month. As a reconditioned newbie I'm hoping to top 200 a month! My hat is off to ya!

Top Bottom