A very special Colnago......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob S

Well I'm not buying it if it's only got one bottle holder!!

But I've got to ask....why do you start all your threads, regardless of subject, in the Road, Rides, Audax and Sportives section?

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

Rob S said:
Well I'm not buying it if it's only got one bottle holder!!

But I've got to ask....why do you start all your threads, regardless of subject, in the Road, Rides, Audax and Sportives section?

Err, look again, I don't. This thread is regarding a top end road bike! Are you the forum Police or just a little sad??

Rob S

Nicensleazy said:
Err, look again, I don't. This thread is regarding a top end road bike! Are you the forum Police or just a little sad??

I'm neither....it was just an observation that you've started two threads about turbo trainers, two threads about Campag cassettes, a thread about Sigma Cycles and now one about a Colnago being for sale in the Road, Rides, Audax and Sportives section.

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

Rob S said:
I'm neither....it was just an observation that you've started two threads about turbo trainers, two threads about Campag cassettes, a thread about Sigma Cycles and now one about a Colnago being for sale in the Road, Rides, Audax and Sportives section.

Thanks very much......what would I do without you......however, all these are connected to road bikes etc.....have a look at other threads on this forum.......now go and get a life or a shag!

Dave5N

Über Member
You look a lot like Greg Lemond.

(I'm bored)

geopat

Über Member
After hoping to read a little insight into the bike I instead get a teenage squabble....well done both.

Great use of the bandwidth. Well done.

Top Bottom