Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

walker

Just went to repair the flat I got as I walked in the door this morning, the repaired tube I got in my saddle bag, wasn't reparied proply so threw it in the bin, put the repaired old tube on, good work, went to pump it up, a little heavy handed, and ripped the valve off the tube.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
:blush::blush:

walker said:
Just went to repair the flat I got as I walked in the door this morning, the repaired tube I got in my saddle bag, wasn't reparied proply so threw it in the bin, put the repaired old tube on, good work, went to pump it up, a little heavy handed, and ripped the valve off the tube.
One night last year I decided to pump my tyres up to pressure before a club run. Snapped the valve, put a replacement in snapped it too and I had to put my 3rd & last tube in. I repaired the two tubes. Sod's law on the club run I got a p'ture, my first for a while ann when I went to put the repaired tube in, it was no good :blush:. That was the last time I bought spesh tubes.

OP
OP
walker

walker

the nearest bike shop is 15 minutes away, and I got to walk all the way in cleats to get there, so might well be 20minutes away.

Top Bottom