Absolutely snackered...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Cripes!!!

Imagine what'll happen when he retires!

Maz

Guru
That's some serious eating. I just wonder what his cholestorol level must be like with all those eggs!

Maz

Guru
tdr1nka...didn't you live in London before? Now you're in Ireland - on holiday or permanent move? Yes, I'm a nosey git.

Maz said:
tdr1nka...didn't you live in London before? Now you're in Ireland - on holiday or permanent move? Yes, I'm a nosey git.

Yes - he likes swimming too!

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Hi Maz, I've been staying out in Ireland for most of the Summer but I am permanently based in South London, for me sins, innit?

The tdr1nkas have a cosy retreat with friends in County Cork and as I will be(fingers crossed)back in employment soon I took advantage of the free time and have been building an extension, plumbing in hot water and electrics to make our hideaway that bit nicer in the winter.:smile:

Maz

Guru
tdr1nka said:
Hi Maz, I've been staying out in Ireland for most of the Summer but I am permanently based in South London, for me sins, innit?

The tdr1nkas have a cosy retreat with friends in County Cork and as I will be(fingers crossed)back in employment soon I took advantage of the free time and have been building an extension, plumbing in hot water and electrics to make our hideaway that bit nicer in the winter.:smile:
ah, nice one, mate. I'd love a retreat like that. My sis and her family have one in mid-Wales (was a converted barn). It's turned into a labour of love getting electricity installed and making it more habitable...they still need to take a jerry can to a tap in the village for water, at the mo.

to be honest, with scenic surrounding, i personally don't mind roughing it in basic housing.

Top Bottom