Absoulte muppet!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Sitting in some traffic at a red light, two HGV's infront of me turning left so no way i'm going up the inside. i see 2 cyclists that do and i wish them luck in my mind.
This poncy guy on his orange brompton pulls up to my right. and as we set off he has trouble clipping in, so i get out in front. he pulls up next to me and slightly edges in front and doesn't go any further. a few meters down the road he starts vearing into my path, i give a quick shout and he turns and points to the guter. I ask him what he is on about, and he tells me that he wants to go there.

I was letterly shocked that this fool was trying to blame me for being in his way when he overtook me. So needless to say i just uped the gear and powered past him.

The one thing that gets my goat big time is being stuck behind someone who just stops pedaling.We may be going uphill downhill or whatever but it happens.

Generally it's just before traffic lights which are green also and go to red as we coast up to them...then person in front sails through regardless.

Cab

hackbike 666 said:
The one thing that gets my goat big time is being stuck behind someone who just stops peddling.We may be going uphill downhill or whatever but it happens.

Generally it's just before traffic lights which are green also and go to red as we coast up to them...then person in front sails through regardless.

I thought that only happened to me!

Landslide

Rare Migrant
wbCYCLEmeares_wideweb__470x364,0.jpg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I get stuck behind a numpty on the 1 mile or so of cycle path i have to use that runs up along the A38 to work.
the guy is riding a full suss with clip on aero bars and knobblies and is oblivious to anyone else using the path, you can overtake if he let you but he merrily rides slap bang in the middle of the path and holds lots of people up.
Told him polilty in the past he ought to be aware of other cyclists his is obstructing but all i got was a the blank look, homer on a bike DOH !

Greenbank

Über Member
hackbike 666 said:
The one thing that gets my goat big time is being stuck behind someone who just stops peddling.

Does he ever make a sale?

Top Bottom