Abused and reported within 5 mins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Blood is still boiling, but am now happy with what i've done and am sure am quite right but I need to rant!! ;)

Was just aproaching the exit of my road, a side road, approaching onto the main road and I slowed right down as a heavily pregnant lady was crossing, when I get a extended BEEEEEEEEEEP right behind me! I turn my head and some prick in his flatbed white is right up my ass forcing me over into the otherside of the road! I stop and look and he goes aggressive and shouts what you doing"! This is still while this lady is crossing over! So I look, point and say I was waiting for her to cross! And he goes " well am waiting for you you fat cu*t"! I just boiled!! I mean, he was no slim Jim either! The audacity of it! As he does this he floors it and chickens off!

So I rememberd his number plate and grabbed the nearest copper I saw cycling in and reported it! I've been abused plenty of times before but always let it slip! My only regret is repeating word for word what he said including the word Cu*t to the rather tasty female copper! Oh well! She saw I was fuming!

Rant over, but am still mad!:biggrin:

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Davywalnuts said:
My only regret is repeating word for word what he said including the word Cu*t to the rather tasty female copper!

Hopefully she'll take real umbrage at the term, which will fuel her drive to bring the miscreant to justice!

Now go and think happy thoughts!

OP
OP
Davywalnuts

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Hopefully!

The Police are out in force today on the main roads here doing speed checks among other stuff so if he doesnt get picked up that way, she said she was going to write to him, what I thought was rather good!

She must have liked my calfs! hehehe!

Thanks MacB! AM normally very tollerant, but in this case, today, am not!

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Hope something come of it DW. I also hope you stood downwind of the ladyplod, lest your 'healthy cycling glow' earn you a public order offence.;)

OP
OP
Davywalnuts

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Well, you know, I was semi-dripping in moisturiser so could have posed like the bodybuilding pro's... Did I say I caught glimps of her legs as she was wearing a skirt (she was in a car)... I got majorly distracted... I think she knew it too! lol!

Where was that? Bethany Way to Staines Road? When the lady PC took down your particulars it was inappropriate for you to be thinking the same Davy.
Calm down - you need a gentle 250k-er to release the adrenalin (and excess gas etc ;))

Take care.

OP
OP
Davywalnuts

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Thanks Bollo! I can report I was freshly showered and scrubbed and smelt good! hehe! Will update if I hear anything!

Thats right Ape! Well, it was the easiest and quickest time ever for a lady to take my number and offer me her full correct name too! hehehe!

I've already got my wind-relief booked for later by means of Kebab with "extra chilli sauce boss?" hehehe!

Bigtwin

I stopped at a zebra crossing - one of the riased ones on a speed pillow, red approaches on the road - outside a park in Sunningdale yesterday (on the bike) to let a woman and two kiddies cross. She just stepped off the kerb in front of me when ZOOM - another woman in an X5 (what else) with kids in (!!) drove straight across at about 25mph.

The woman shat herself, and said to me "did you see that - can you believe she did that?".

"I'm afraid I can" was all I could think of.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Bigtwin said:
I stopped at a zebra crossing - one of the riased ones on a speed pillow, red approaches on the road - outside a park in Sunningdale yesterday (on the bike) to let a woman and two kiddies cross. She just stepped off the kerb in front of me when ZOOM - another woman in an X5 (what else) with kids in (!!) drove straight across at about 25mph.

The woman shat herself, and said to me "did you see that - can you believe she did that?".

"I'm afraid I can" was all I could think of.

Sadly, that's true.

Are we ever going to make this change, or is it too late, and we should all just emigrate to Holland and leave the UK to go to hell?

Of course, with sea level rise, moving to Holland ain't the best bet....

OP
OP
Davywalnuts

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I cycle through sunnindale quite a bit an its full of wag-mobiles and over-sized gas gusslers!

Shame you didnt get the registration, am sure either one of you would have been witnesses..

Top Bottom