Accept an apology gracefully..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Thats what i should have done this morning...
Sweeping off a R/A, a people carrier swept past me a bit too close for comfort, despite there being plenty of room ;). I gesticulated to the driver.
Anyway, next junction, he turns into a cul de sac. Bugger it...

Followed him in, and as i approached, he did put his hand up (with hindsight it was an apology of sorts..an admission)

'A little more room bud' is my usual retort...but because he'd apologised, he then took umbrage xx( 'I fkin apologised didnt i?' :biggrin:
'Fair enough bud' ...and rode on

Perhaps i should have nodded, winked and said nothing. Perhaps he deserves to know what he's done. I know i hate it when i apologise and someone wants more.

Ah well, done in 5 seconds, lifes too short to worry about it.

Just an observation....but it shows how quickly you can ramp it up without realising.

Sun Superlight

I've only ever had one apology, (was so surprised that I didn't have an answer ready)

thomas

the tank engine
gbb said:
'A little more room bud' is my usual retort...but because he'd apologised, he then took umbrage :biggrin: 'I fkin apologised didnt i?' :ohmy:
'Fair enough bud' ...and rode on

Just an observation....but it shows how quickly you can ramp it up without realising.

Was he actually sorry though? Least he did put his hand up, but I shouldn't worry about carrying on a little bit. Everyone can get a bit carried away.

Sun Superlight said:
I've only ever had one apology, (was so surprised that I didn't have an answer ready)

haha, I've had the odd person put their hand up when they realised which does seem weird :biggrin:.

Top Bottom