Achieving our Bicycling Adventure Dream

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephen Coulson

In August 2009 we sold our home and most of our belongings to travel the World by bicycle. 2 1/2 years later we are having the time of our lives having travelled through the US west coast, Nz, Oz, Malaysia, Thailand, UK, Spain, Portugal and France.

You can read all about our adventures at My-Bicycling-Adventure.com

logo_red_small.png

Wow! What an adventure your having! Sounds amazing.

I tried to look up your website but was unable to view the 'side panel' you mention on page 'tours'. I also cant scroll down before 'UK Coast to Coast'. I am originally from NZ so was looking forward to hearing of your experience downunder.

Welcome to the cycle chat :hello:

OP
OP
Stephen Coulson

Stephen Coulson

Hi Sal, thanks for letting me know about this. I will correct the side panel reference which is a hangover from my older web site style. Regarding the scrolling issue, not quite sure what you mean. What browser are you using and can you be more specific about the menu selection that is causing a problem.

Thanks for your help

Steve

Hey Steve - I'm using IE9 and I am on 'Tours' page - right at the top. The first paragraph I cant see down any further (before the next section starts) then:

"this book. Since we read his first book he has also now written his second book".....
The 'UK Coast to Coast' section then starts. But there is more text above in that section which I cant read. Hope this makes sense??

OP
OP
Stephen Coulson

Stephen Coulson

Hmm. Very odd. I have tried in IE 9 and it all seems to be loading fine, as it does in Firefox, Opera and Chrome. So I'm at a loss as to why this is happening. If anyone else experiences the problem please let me know.

Steve

Top Bottom