Admin Appreciation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

About time I added my appreciation too. Admin has been extremely attentive and proactive in making everyone comfortable in this time of upheaval, well played sir!
I must mention the logo too, stylish, understated, contemporary yet pleasingly classic, colourful in a gentle pastel way that sits unobtrusively and calmingly in the clients field of view, and beautifully succinct in it's embracing message of peace. Is it your own work Shaun?
But.. could you add a skull motif in the front wheel though? And some barbed wire with a snake. Or a wolf!!!1 ExxXXTREME!! :eek:

Oan yersel big man! (Translation: Keep up the good work old chap!)

:eek:

barq

I'm not saying anything new here, but it bears repeating... Thanks very much from another C+/BR refugee. I really appreciate the way you haven't over-complicated things and have provided a great forum for people to just get on and chat in.

frog

Very Many Thanks Admin ! :blush: Sorry about the mess on the lawn and I'll get a mate to have a look at that blocked toilet for you :eek:

Mr Phoebus

Yorkshireman said:
Yes, have you been for a look around ... It's the same ... but, different... Knobs to pull, buttons to push, ... It's all ... Interesting ...
Thanks Shaun :tongue: .
Do you think he's grooming us? :?:

If he is he's not doing well with me ... I pressed a few bits, hovered me mouse looked here and there logged in ... logged out ... er ... I don't know how to say this ... I think I broke it :?: . it all went gray and nothing moved and I couldn't make me puter do anything ... So I ... Ctrl,Alt,Delete and Ended it ... It all went away ... but it's back now (I must have mended it) :tongue:

Top Bottom