Advice on a Carrera Subway Ltd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
My friends neigbour bought at full price a Carrera Subway Ltd a few months back and threw an extra £300 on upgrading it (hydrolic brakes / discs ..ect..ect) the bike has done a grand total of 5 miles and as you've guessed it, its in mint condition.

He shattered his shoulder the day after he bought the bike while at work and will not be able to ride for some time to come, so he's gave me first offer of buying this bike for £300 (less than half of what he's spent)... do you think I should snap this bike up at that price?, I know Halfords are selling these bikes at the moment for £259.

I've had a ride around on this bike and its suits me so you're advice would be welcome.

Norm

NormanD said:
My friends neigbour bought at full price a Carrera Subway Ltd a few months back and threw an extra £300 on upgrading it (hydrolic brakes / discs ..ect..ect) the bike has done a grand total of 5 miles and as you've guessed it, its in mint condition.

He shattered his shoulder the day after he bought the bike while at work and will not be able to ride for some time to come, so he's gave me first offer of buying this bike for £300 (less than half of what he's spent)... do you think I should snap this bike up at that price?, I know Halfords are selling these bikes at the moment for £259.

I've had a ride around on this bike and its suits me so you're advice would be welcome.

Norm

I am loving mine now the gears are setup correctly and I dont regret buying it ( bought it couple of weeks ago )
and mines with out any upgrades so I would be tempted

Top Bottom