Advice on B&B on trans pennine trail coast to coast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RhythMick

Über Member
Looking to do the Southend to Hornsea TPT over 4 days in August and looking for advice on B&B on the way.

I live more or less halfway and we'll be staying here on night 2. Looking for somewhere around Manchester on night 1, figure I'd like to get 60+ miles done as we have the hills on day 2.

Night 3 somewhere around Selby I guess?

I'll bet loads of you have done the route. Where did you stay and where is good for a group of 4 peeps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We did this and stayed at Hale, then Dewsbury, then abandoned at Penistone. That was the year of the floods and Doncaster, Selby etc were under water we decided watching the news that most of the path would be unusable.

Took the train to York and did the grockley bits!

CarlosVanDango

Looking to do the Southport to Hornsea TPT over 4 days in August and looking for advice on B&B on the way.

I live more or less halfway and we'll be staying here on night 2. Looking for somewhere around Manchester on night 1, figure I'd like to get 60+ miles done as we have the hills on day 2.

Night 3 somewhere around Selby I guess?

I'll bet loads of you have done the route. Where did you stay and where is good for a group of 4 peeps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
did you manage to complete this? i'm looking at doing it too - i also live halfway along the route:smile:

Top Bottom