Advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wetdog

hi chaps and chappesses, I'm looking at a Moda Echo and wondered what price I should be paying and is it a good bike.

Thank you
Mick

vickster

Legendary Member
What's the spec? Is it new or used? What's the RRP

If used, pay what you think it's worth and what the seller will accept :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
What's the spec? Is it new or used? What's the RRP

If used, pay what you think it's worth and what the seller will accept :smile:

OP
OP
Wetdog

Wetdog

It's a used machine, but only very light usage. The vendor hasn't posted the spec as yet but I presume it's all standard. £859 to £630 is the recommended.
I've included some pics of the bike to try and help you. I appreciate I'm asking a big question, but please try your best to give an opinion.

Thank you,
Mick

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    279 KB · Views: 54

vickster

Legendary Member
It's a good price for the spec on a carbon frame if it all stacks up in terms of condition, he's got the receipt with an address matching his, check it over thoroughly for damage to frame, bottom bracket

Won't get much else in terms of carbon and 105 for that. I'd maybe offer £550 or £575 if it's the right size, colour etc for you

Ask him for a test ride :smile:

There's a Dolan in the classifieds with SRAM rival. Which also looks a steal
Advantage of both is you won't see many others around on the roads if any, a bonus in my book

Cyclone1

Think it's an old model circa 2012-2013, has a mix of 10 speed Tiagra / 105 groupset. Weighs in around 8.6kg. If it's old but very little use then I'd offer no more than £400-£450.

Top Bottom