Advice please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Acr1

I'm running a 10sp campy centaur groupset with a centaur 12/30 cassete and levers. I'm thinking of replacing the old centaur medium cage derailleur for a more modern 11sp centaur medium cage.
Is it compatible?

Ajax Bay

Guru
:welcome: Why? For what benefit? Centaurs are quality, whatever speed. And please check out acceptable abbreviations for Campagnolo.
@Graeme_FK

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
:welcome: Why? For what benefit? Centaurs are quality, whatever speed. And please check out acceptable abbreviations for Campagnolo.
@Graeme_FK
Campy CODE, MyCampy, and Campy Tech Lab would all suggest that OP's abbreviations are fine.

I don't think 11sp Centaur is compatible with 10sp so you'd need to replace the lot, rather than just the mech. No point to it, unless it's all knackered. 10sp Centaur is cool, anyway.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Campy CODE, MyCampy, and Campy Tech Lab would all suggest that OP's abbreviations are fine.

I don't think 11sp Centaur is compatible with 10sp so you'd need to replace the lot, rather than just the mech. No point to it, unless it's all knackered. 10sp Centaur is cool, anyway.
Yep,

Top Bottom