Alienware M18x

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I want to trade my Samsung R780 and get one of these due to the lighting effects on the keyboard^_^ Any thoughts please as I dont know much about computers. I wont be using it as the "gaming laptop" its meant for...just normal laptop stuff.......photos, I tunes, Cycle Chat;) etc.

Mine does everything I want it to do and im really happy with it, I just really need a coloured keyboard!!!!!!!

Is this because your sight is failing as you get older, having been blinded once to often from the glare off your legs?

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Is this because your sight is failing as you get older, having been blinded once to often from the glare off your legs?
HaHa!!!! U cheeeky git:smooch:

Nope.......its due to my Magpie blood................I NEED that vajazzled keyboard;)

MattHB

Proud Daddy
It's an expensive bit of bling. But no more than a set of carbon rims someone's not fit enough to make the most of, or a carbon stem/bar set that no human without test equipment could tell the difference from their £50 set.

If it makes you happy and you have the ££ why not?

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
It's an expensive bit of bling. But no more than a set of carbon rims someone's not fit enough to make the most of, or a carbon stem/bar set that no human without test equipment could tell the difference from their £50 set.

If it makes you happy and you have the ££ why not?
Ill have to save like a loony but I really want it:wub:

Top Bottom