alreet!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
new member just saying hello from Gateshead. Been riding for a couple of years now, mainly commuting on my newly purchased sirrus expert or when the weather is really bad my dissapointing rockhopper disc 08.
mostly my posts will consist of how, when, where, which etc as I have no clue but I'm sure you fellas will be only too keen to help out.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Welcome Dr Snuggles

I'm also a Gateshead lad, you'll find all the information you'll ever need on here, you just have to buy the first rounds in, few grand should cover the bar bill  :thumbsup:

Norm

OP
OP
dr snuggles
Welcome Dr Snuggles

I'm also a Gateshead lad, you'll find all the information you'll ever need on here, you just have to buy the first rounds in, few grand should cover the bar bill :thumbsup:

Norm

alright Norm being from Gatehead yourself mate you must know you've got ne chance of me getting the beers in ;)

Hello dr snuggles and welcome to the CC forums. :hello:

Why do you say disappointing Rockhopper Disc 08 - out of curiousity??
cheers for the welcome mate.
I bought my first bike for years (carrera vulcan) to see if I could get into it and I never had a scrap of bother and really enjoyed it so thought I would upgrade to a better bike. Never been happy with it to be honest it just seems to be breaking constantly I'm always on edge when I'm out on it which spoils the fun really and I used to hammer the much cheaper Carrera.

Welcome Doc!

A follow geordie is always welcome

why thankyou very much mate!

wafflycat

new member just saying hello from Gateshead. Been riding for a couple of years now, mainly commuting on my newly purchased sirrus expert or when the weather is really bad my dissapointing rockhopper disc 08.
mostly my posts will consist of how, when, where, which etc as I have no clue but I'm sure you fellas will be only too keen to help out.

Hello bonnie laad. Aah used t'live in Low Fell y'knaa. Mind, it was a laang time ago.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Howay Biffa, I used to live on Kenton Road and I went to Gosforth High School then SENTEC in Wallsend. Great place. Best student job I ever had was Night Porter at the Gosforth Park Hotel, I learned a lot about human behaviour on that job!

Top Bottom