Alright our kid.......another Manc.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

madferret

Über Member
Hellooooo :hello:

Been lurking for a while and have picked up some great tips (and :laugh: a lot!). Finally plucked up the courage to post, which I guess I had to, as it appears to be the only way to look at the bikes for sale.......

Quick intro, live in Tameside in Manchester, have just got my bike back out after an 8 year absence, mainly to get fit and challenge myself following recent redundancy, figured I would take some "me" time and cycling has been a great help, both physically :training: and mentally :wacko:.

I have a 9 year old Trek 7100 fx hybrid, which is fine for the moment and I am resisting the urge to trade up until I have some proper miles in.......:bicycle:

Nudging 40 (years, not MPH! :thumbsdown:) , not particularly fast, I just enjoy being out and seeing the world from a different point of view, amazing how many places I thought I would never be able to cycle to that I can!

Trying to build up the miles with a view to doing a century at some point. Hope its doable.....:unsure:

Thanks for reading, peace and love and all that stuff. :hugs:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Welcome. 43 year old here. Local to you too. Fair few of us from Stockport and Tameside

ThinAir

Do more.
Dude. Welcome. Enjoy.

Top Bottom