alrightttt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark1356

Good evening all! I'm Mark, 23 from London. Recently bought myself a nice road bike

548d2db0.jpg

d7887ad0.jpg

This is literally just for cycling, not commuting or anything. I am really into my fitness and am currently training to start doing triathlons so figured I needed an alright bike. And saved so much money on it as it's a 2011 bike. Carbon frame, Shimano Ultegra groupset... looks awesome... really pleased with it. Alot of my friends are really into their cycling so I've had some help getting started as I'm pretty amateur when it comes to all this. Just on here for advice etc... and to drool over other members bikes... as ya do.

teletext45

Welcome to the site, nice looking bike!! how does it ride?

Nice set of fulcrums i see, i've just got some racing 7s on my bike in the last couple of weeks fantastic wheels

andy

OP
OP
M

mark1356

Thanks mate. To be honest I've never ridden anything else in this league, I had a crappy old steel framed road bike that wouldn't change gear before so it's a big step up. Rides like a dream though (but I would say that considering the spec of bike I had ridden before haha) Only just starting taking up road riding seriously and it seems to do the job as I can pretty much keep up with my far more experienced friends so I'm really pleased at the moment.

Top Bottom