altura night vision jacket...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pompey Princess

Veteran
Got a new one for Xmas (good job as a couple of days before xmas I came off my bike and royally wrecked my old one!!!).

Ladies fit, size 14 but it's bigger than last years - anyone else find the sizing of altura jackets a bit different?? The lining is a different colour too and the fleecy bit around the collar doesn't seem as thick???

Not sure whether to ask Father Xmas for a different size or not??

Oh! And Happy New Year to one and all!

Nicky ;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
When I bought my first one I bought it in size 14 to get the slightly longer arms but since then I've gone with the 12. Why not wander into a shop and try on the smaller size and then ask Father Christmas if necessary.

Edit: just wandered off and looked at my 2 size 12's (grey one so might be 2008 size/style, and pink one so the new style). Whether its down to slight variation in the cutting room or a change of the fit, the new size 12 one is frationally larger.

Another edit to add photo:
2mg9nqg.jpg

OP
OP
Pompey Princess

Pompey Princess

Veteran
Cheers for that Summerdays! Will measure up my old jacket and maybe go and try a 12 locally. If the 12 fits better (I will be so chuffed for one!!) I will have to get hold of Santa (sorry, Mum!) and see if I can exchange it - think she bought it online though...

trio25

Über Member
I always have to buy a size down for altura jackets. I have a pink nightvision evo which is a size 10, I am not size 10 so it makes me feel good!

johnsie

Very pleased with my size M.

Being of the short and roundish stature I chose this over the competition because of a more suitable sleeve length - strangely, the Endura range are more fitting below the waist. Hope there's no double entendres there!

Still nice and warm and dry these last few weeks.

Wassail!

rusky

CC Addict
I have a night vision windproof in XXL but it's noticably smaller than my new night vision waterproof XXL

Tynan

Veteran
yes, bought a large when I was an XL, tight in the body, in a good way, but still ong enoug on my long arms

good jacket other than it's very warm indeed, I don;t get to wear it too often other than cold and bad weather

Top Bottom