Alu Mountain bike frame & forks ect

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisCrc

Hi all
For Sale
Aluminium Mountain bike frame with Rockshock Spider Forks (4" Travel) seat post, seat, Rear Disc wheel, & Front Disc Wheel (not shown in pic) Downhill Bars, Stem, FSR Headset, Octolink BB, And a set of 7 speed Shimmano DX SHIFTERS. There is no Gears on the back wheel, the disc wheels come with cable Operated calipers and rotors and are complete and working, these are a month old and the front wheel has had some use but the rear has not been used as i have not fitted gears to it. This really is just taking room in the Garage and might suit someone. The Frame was bought by me new about 6 years back, the frame shows signs of use ( stonechip marks) but is a fantastic Light frame.....................

WILLING TO SWAP IT FOR EITHER A FRONT DISC WHEEL ( WITH A GOOD 6 HOLE DISC HUB) OR A FRONT MAGURA RIM BRAKE COMPLETE)

IMGP0568.jpg

If anyone is interested then please contact me, I am based in Benfleet in Essex and viewing is most welcome, also i can post it out to you anywhere in mainland Britain ( and possibly Scottish Isles as well)

Thanks for looking

Chris

The Rookie

Am I missing something, "Rockshock Spider Forks" yet in the pic has Manitou written on it, you say disc wheel but I can't see caliper mounts on the leg.

Am interested in it for bits for my new frame, how much are you after?

Simon

Top Bottom