Ammaco Sport 7000 Racing bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Second hand -lightly used I'd guess £100 tops. The frame will probably be heavy and harsh and the components at another guess won't be particularly hard wearing.

You are better off looking at second hand entry level bikes made by established manufacturers on eBay - Specialized,Trek,Giant etc with components based at least around the Shimano Sora groupset.

OP
OP
A

admarlow

ok, I have see some 80's / 90's pugs and raleighs i cant spend more than 80 pounds , would I be better with one of these!?

C

chillyuk

admarlow said:
ok, I have see some 80's / 90's pugs and raleighs i cant spend more than 80 pounds , would I be better with one of these!?

Yes, if you get the right one. I understand your problem with your budget, I am also on a tight budget. I have just sold a Raleigh Pro Race racing bike on Ebay for £82. With your budget keep an eye on shop window adverts, papers, Freeads type papers. Join your local Freecycle and post a wanted, and of course keep an eye on Ebay!

As for the Ammaco, I had a Sport 4000 for a while. It was OK for what it was but I would doubt it's long term reliability.

OP
OP
A

admarlow

chillyuk said:
Yes, if you get the right one. I understand your problem with your budget, I am also on a tight budget. I have just sold a Raleigh Pro Race racing bike on Ebay for £82. With your budget keep an eye on shop window adverts, papers, Freeads type papers. Join your local Freecycle and post a wanted, and of course keep an eye on Ebay!

As for the Ammaco, I had a Sport 4000 for a while. It was OK for what it was but I would doubt it's long term reliability.

shame i missed your bike!! thanks for the help, and if anyone has anything suitable?.....

Top Bottom