Amstel Gold

...will be won by...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Hont,
Id say cycling depends on what you think is interesting. Personally, I love watching whole races while laying on the couch, but I know other friends that also ride who like to turn on the tv with 20k left. As long as you enjoy what you watch, id say it doesn't matter :smile:
Cheers Emil

The Couch

Über Member
Well, there is going to be an early escape group, most likely with Quemeneur in it.

In the last lap there is probably going to be an attack by Nibali on the last climbing of either the Geulhemmerberg or the Bemelerberg, but it won't fly because he won't have the legs to maintain it till the end (and probably won't get much help)... but he'll feel good afterwards that he had a go at it and that his legs are getting better

Then in the flat piece before the Cauberg, there going to be some outside names trying to get ahead of the peloton to start the Cauberg (e.g. Bakelandts, Gallopin, ...), but can't see it be a winning formula twice in a row.
I am expecting BMC and Movistar to drag the peloton to the foot of the Cauberg and let the battle then begin (with indeed about 5K to go)

Top Bottom