Amy MacDonald.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I have always liked her singing since she first appeared on the scene, what a fantastic voice.
Watching her on the pre Commonwealth games edition of the One Show (Blue Peter for grown ups) she comes across very well, and a great ambassador for Scotland. A very grounded young lady who hasn't let her fame and fortune go to her head. She hasn't even lost her accent; something that Sheena Easton managed to do within a month of her first hit.
Well done Amy; proud to be a fellow Scot :thumbsup:.

Last edited:
Always enjoyed her music as well.

In fact her first album, THIS IS THE LIFE, is one of my go to albums when I'm riding. In particular the track Barrowland Ballroom has an infectious tempo that just seems to keep my legs going.

Saw her on Top Gear a few years ago and she came across really well on that as well :thumbsup:

Last edited:

stephec

Legendary Member
I might be showing my age here, but this is who I thought of when I saw the title.

mqdefault.jpg

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
WOT A LOAD OF OLD TWODDLE.

As the Red Arrows paint the French flag over the Gobels, our Queen exits her German car to the applause of a nation currently deciding whether to dump her not...

Oh well, lets roll out another Scottish cliche......

Have we had the Crankies yet?

I haven't been watching the opening ceremony as these things are always a load of twoddle; however I didn't realise that voting for independence involved leaving the commonwealth? You might find that most of the commonwealth nations have independent Governments! BUT; what has that got to do with Amy? :stop:

Hardrock93

Guru
.Amy MacDonald was a tiny island of talent in a sea of embarrassment. Karen Dunbar, Barrowman, Susan Bolye fluffing her lyrics. Cringeworthy stuff.

Top Bottom