An anti-MHL media article in Australia, for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...just-level-heads/story-fni0cwl5-1227224480999

Very rare, these. :rolleyes: The comments are a mix of the usual pro and anti-compulsion.
Might be a sign that its(compulsory helmet use) having an adverse effect.

classic33

Leg End Member
A lot of us have known that for years. Now, over 20 years since the MHL was introduced, our government still can't see the blindingly obvious.
Now they're pointing out that Australia is as bad as America for overweight kids, due to lack of exercise.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
It's not the best article on the subject I've ever read - basically a rehash of some very obvious points written in very very short sentences for a tabloid audience, and primarily seems to be an excuse for a couple of pictures of a pretty young woman, in one of them with her bra showing through her top.

OP
OP
Shut Up Legs

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
It's not the best article on the subject I've ever read - basically a rehash of some very obvious points written in very very short sentences for a tabloid audience, and primarily seems to be an excuse for a couple of pictures of a pretty young woman, in one of them with her bra showing through her top.
... which, with any luck, will get more people reading the article, and then (hopefully) thinking a bit.

classic33

Leg End Member
Making it simple so that people can view it from a secondary point of view?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom