An Error Occurred

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Turkish

An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CHAT-02] You do not have access to our chat room.

I saw this kind of message on few different area of the forum. When I went to help files, I could not find any information.

I will be posting until I reach magic number to be able to access certain areas of the forum. However I think it will be useful to have a schedule on help files for members which shows posts vs access level. i.e. 50 posts chat, 100 posts cleandar 150 post download file.

If these information is already on the forum, could you please direct me to the right place?

Thanks

Shaun

Founder
I agree, it would be useful to have it on the board, and I intend to add some more "help" stuff once I've got my to-do list down a bit (we moved to this new software a few months ago and I'm still firming-up the software and server ... :thumbsup: ).

I thought I'd put the details of the post count in the Welcome message the forum sends new members, but I might be mistaken (if I haven't I'll correct it).

Anyway, new members start out in the Newbie group with access to the forums, but not For Sale and not the extended features.

Once you have more than 10 approved posts you should be automatically promoted to the Members usergroup where you gain access to For Sale and the other features of the site.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom