ANA NICHOOLA Womens Cycle Shorts with Labels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bought these off Ebay last week and they are too big around the bottom (my husband would laugh his head off if he read this). I bought the size L as I hate them to be too tight. They fit great around the legs and waist but are big in the 'bottom' department. I think they are SLIGHT seconds as there are two VERY TINY plucks on the fabric, just at the front of the pad, which you wouldn't really notice when wearing and could soon pick them up yourself really.

These are really unusual shorts lovely and sleek and would fit great provided they are the right size. They are low at the front, high at the back and back is trimmed with three dots. The waistband is wide at the back and smooth. There is a great antibacterial pad. The legs are long, just above my knee, with a very smooth band around the bottom which grips but doesn't cut your legs in half. On the legs is over-printed in the same black but a bit shiny, Ana Nichoola's trademark logo. They are in shiny fabric and look really smooth. I just don't like them not to fit properly at the rear!

I'm a size 12 more or less so guess they would fit a 14. Look at her website for specification and sizing guide. Her cycle clothes do come out fairly small. I can send you a photo to your email address.

These cost £80 on her website, I didn't pay quite that for them but am selling them at £35.00 posted.

Top Bottom