Angles Morts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Crivens!

Arch

Married to Night Train
But that's Paris. It's like comparing London to the rest of the country - more so in fact, if I understand it right - French people regard Parisiens as a another species...

accountantpete said:
- mind you they don't have the cow shoot at cattle crossings to deal with.

You'd be surprised how much comes out of a poodle - or not if you've actually tried to walk down a Parisian pavement.

The last time I was in Paris I was surprised at how many people there were on the Velib bikes. Many of the riders were quite clueless and a lot of the drivers seem to extend no mercy to anyone. Paris is a completely different cycling experience to the rest of France.

It's a shame I can't read French, however, you don't need to understand the language to understand the problem. As for a solution...

He must have collected bucket loads of footage to make that video! Even I don't have that much!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Well, if nothing else, it sugests that putting bike lanes next to the footpath is a recipe for disaster wherever you do it.

CotterPin

magnatom said:
It's a shame I can't read French, however, you don't need to understand the language to understand the problem. As for a solution...

He must have collected bucket loads of footage to make that video! Even I don't have that much!

I guess he is using it for a different purpose to you? From the videos you have posted here I get the impression that you tend to look at specific incidents between individual roadusers. This fellow is looking at the entire infrastructure. In that case, the cumulutive effect works extremely well, don't you think?

Top Bottom