Another from Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi Folks,
I'm a friend of Spally and although based in Old Harlow, tend to spend time around Southend and neighbouring areas.
Recently got back on the saddle after quite a few years with a Diamondback MTB and Bianchi via Nirone 2013 roadie.
Work commitments of late have meant that i've had to take a bit of a back seat clocking up the miles i'd like to, but hopefully this will subside in time for the better weather... although we have still been out in the cold driving wind and rain !!
Love the posting style and comments on here and look forward to adding some laughs, making some friends and helping out where i can.
Ride safe in the meantime :smile:
Dazza

886420_10200757813810386_991908235_o.jpg

Spally

Hello Dazza :smile: seems a friendly place in here.... Enjoy

thanks peeps :smile: @ cycleops... not that i know of. :sad: think there is a decent place in stortford (from what i've heard) - i used JD Cycles in Benfleet and also Rutland Cycles in Grafham Waters (Beds), and got some bits from CyclesUK in Basildon, while on a ride !
You may see me hovering about Parndon Mill, River Stort towpath on my MTB though :smile: i guess you're not in Harlow now, judging by location !!

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi Dazza and :welcome:.

Top Bottom