ANOTHER LONDON/BRIGHTON?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nosherduke996

I AM THINKING OF GOING TO LOOK AT THE LONDON TO BRIGHTON TOMORROW DOES ANYBODY KNOW THE OFFICIAL ROUTE YET.I KNOW THEY CHANGE IT EVERY YEAR BUT WHAT TOWNS DOES IT ALWAYS PASS THROUGH:laugh:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I'd have thought the road from Crawley Down to Turners Hill was a safe bet.....the following is from the website. On the other hand - the FNRttC will pass by your front door a little before 3am on Saturday 8th August - please feel free to come out and cheer us on. And our recce ride will be coming through a little earlier than 3 am on June 30th - please feel free to invite us in for tea and flapjacks!

We don't give out details of the route before the Ride. Generally, once out of the Greater London area, the route uses minor roads and diversions and alternative routes are put in place and signed for local traffic. Having already caused considerable inconvenience to local residents by bringing 27,000 cyclists through the area we don’t to add to any congestion experienced because riders on the event have encouraged their supporters to join them along the route. We very much depend upon the patience and goodwill of the residents along the route for the continuation of the Ride - our biggest fundraising event of the year.
A Route Planner is handed to every rider at the start of the Ride which lists where the Refreshment Stops, first aid and bike mechanics can be found, together with an indication of mileage and profile of the route. Riders can use this to arrange meeting points with friends should they become separated during the day.

Top Bottom