Another Recumbent Rider in Perth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanT82

Twice this week my wife has seen someone on a blue high racer in Perth. She actually said "He was on a blue Bacchetta." then admitted that she didn't know if it was a Bacchetta but it looked like the same sort of bike that I have... :unsure:

So basically it's a blue recumbent and is probably a high racer, if you're the rider of said bike and come across this then let us know.

Hmmmm, wonder if it's a carbon aero 2?:hyper:

I can confirm it is a carbon aero 2 :hyper: Saw the dude today coming home. Nodded but didn't get a chance to talk. If you are reading this I was the guy on a white kona singlespeed dressed in black :ph34r:. Passed you on the river tay bike path just after gilsay place turn off.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
This gent, perchance ?

Tim Edwards is a well-known Audax Ecosse rider, usually seen with a big smile downhill :laugh: - and I have (once :wahhey:) been known to overtake him going uphill - when I was on an upwrong ... :blush:

OP
OP
AlanT82

AlanT82

This gent, perchance ?

Tim Edwards is a well-known Audax Ecosse rider, usually seen with a big smile downhill :laugh: - and I have (once :wahhey:) been known to overtake him going uphill - when I was on an upwrong ... :blush:
Yes, @scotbiker and I were out yesterday and we reckoned it probably was Tim. Neither of us know him personally but I've spotted him in Glen Lyon once (in July this year) and I saw him on the Adventure Show when they covered the Snow Roads Audax.

Top Bottom