England : Northamptonshire Any interest in a group ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have often thought about doing this so here goes .

I am thinking once a month or there abouts an evening ride covering aprox 12 -15 miles at about a max of 16 mph but will go slower if that is needed . Starting in Wellingborough or local out lying villages

Anybody interested please let me know

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
quick update myself and a few other local cyclists have been meeting up on Tuesday evening and doing 15 - 30 miles depending on start time ie 6 - 6.30 pm and work rotas , so if any cc'ers want to come along and join us feel free .

We normally either ride from Irchester or Rushden , would be nice to see a few others

berty bassett

Legendary Member
sorry - i am very much a loner - i like bumping into rides and know a few from c&ds ajs and ovc but im not keen on all the CAR BACK CAR FRONT and hand signals for manholes speedbumps parked cars potholes and so on - think it makes us look silly . guess its needed but much happier running quiet , plus i have been semi blackballed by many for clearing off half way through ride . i bought some peddles of you a while back so i have a rough idea what you look like and i think i followed you along moonshine gap to mad mile once - sure i will bump into you again - if you put your route up i can try and bump into you but i would hate to say yes then let you down

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
sorry - i am very much a loner - i like bumping into rides and know a few from c&ds ajs and ovc but im not keen on all the CAR BACK CAR FRONT and hand signals for manholes speedbumps parked cars potholes and so on - think it makes us look silly . guess its needed but much happier running quiet , plus i have been semi blackballed by many for clearing off half way through ride . i bought some peddles of you a while back so i have a rough idea what you look like and i think i followed you along moonshine gap to mad mile once - sure i will bump into you again - if you put your route up i can try and bump into you but i would hate to say yes then let you down
@berty bassett i totally agree and do most of my miles solo and pre 6am at the weekends , but just once a week i ride with a few like minded cyclists

Top Bottom