any midweek cyclists near burnley / bury / rossendale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
from 21-02-02 i'm on holiday for 4 weeks and i don't want to lose my fitness, i can do rides from 20 miles up to 150 miles.
anybody near rossendale fancy riding during the week? or meet on route, like the yorkshire dales / hebden bridge / pendle / bury / manchster etc etc.

cheers

shaun

potsy

Rambler
How about a trip to Fossy's garage? You can both take turns on the Turbo
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Get Colin out and about, but don't kill him.

PaulB

Legendary Member
from 21-02-02 i'm on holiday for 4 weeks and i don't want to lose my fitness, i can do rides from 20 miles up to 150 miles.
anybody near rossendale fancy riding during the week? or meet on route, like the yorkshire dales / hebden bridge / pendle / bury / manchster etc etc.

cheers

shaun

Yup, me. I can't do this Thurs/Fri but I will definitely be able to do a midweek day (or more) during the next four weeks. Let me know what where and when you'd like to go and I'll do my best to accommodate you. Have you ever ridden over the Tatham Fells? To me, that's the best riding area in Lancashire. Ever ridden around Bolton-by-Bowland? Superb stuff over there, mate.

OP
OP
Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
hi paul,

anything anytime anywhere, just let me know. i'm not fast, just steady.

never heard of tatham fells and the only time i've ridden anywhere near bowland is waddington.

i'm only have a compact chainset, but not adverse to walking when necessary to get somewhere.

cheers

shaun

PaulB

Legendary Member
Right, next week, Monday is good, Tuesday I'm in Aberdeen so that's out but Weds PM is good and Thursday AM works for me.

Following week there's only Tuesday so far I can't do. Other than that, all the other days (w/c 7th March) are good for me.

OP
OP
Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
mon & tues sound good to me (if you can fit both in), following tues is good too. you or me getting routes together?

the week commencing the 7th, i'm doing a 200km audax in boroughbride. so only shortish rides that week, 40 miles or less and the last (sensibly) one would be wed.

the week after (w/c 14th) the monday & tuesday would be recovery rides 40 miles or less. then i'm up for longish ones anytime after that.

hows all that sound to you?

cheers

shaun

ps

i pm'ed you my number.

Top Bottom