Any Paddy Wagon Owners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Haven't got one, but seriously considered buying one. They look like nice bikes.

AndyRM

XOXO
Chap at work has one and he loves it. Having ridden it myself I can confirm its a lovely ride, and practical too with clearance for wider tyres and guards.

Personally not keen on the bullhorn bars, but that's an issue I reckon a man of your skill could sort easily, depending on your preference.

IMO Kona is an underrated brand on these shores, but I may be biased as I ride a Honky Tonk...

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Is it a 2012 or a 2013? The 2013 appears to have drops, and the 2012 bullhorns.

its on bull horns so 2012 i presume .

How much does the owner want for it?

Anyway, I thought you were forever creating ss and fixed bikes from old steel frames. Why do you want another? Is it because you want track ends?

still tying final details up . i am still doing them just fancy a try at this one to see if i am missing something . so will see

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
I've had one since 2007. Its done 15000 miles. Lovely ride and order it to my rod bike for comfort! Now in need of a complete rebuild! Would have another without a doubt!

SS Retro

My mate has a 2012 band wagon the next one up nice bike, but the steel isn't a patch on Reynolds in the ascetics department it looks bulky with fat seat and chain stays, finishing kit inc crank is Konas own stuff and the wheels were on cup and cone bearings.

braaivleis2003

I should be getting my Paddy Wagon end of this week and cannot wait. Going to be my first single/fixed bike. Here are some pics of the 2015 model.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg