Any recommendations for turbo trainers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Swordtail

Hi. I'd like to buy a turbo trainer for around £120 (just sold my exercise bike for this). It seems to be a minefield, and I'm not sure what I should go for :wacko:.

Does anyone have any recommendations? It'd be much appreciated!

Cheers.

Phil.

MrRidley

If you've a Decathlon near you, or look online they do a Tacx Satori Pro for about £150, comes with a mat, riser block,dvd and 10 adjustable resistance levels, very good value for money imo.

TheSandwichMonster

Junior Senior
If you've a Decathlon near you, or look online they do a Tacx Satori Pro for about £150, comes with a mat, riser block,dvd and 10 adjustable resistance levels, very good value for money imo.
You're a hero.

I was just about to go out and buy a Tacx Sirius when I saw this. My local Cycle Surgery will pricematch any online deals, so you've just managed to get me a better trainer for less money.

Thank you kindly! :biggrin:

Rob500

Hi. Has anyone bought one of these?
I got one the other day but haven't set it up yet. The DVD wasn't in the box. So, I'm thinking -"Is this DVD worth having? - Do I really need to hawk this thing back to the shop? - If it's not essential I can do without it. It is called "Tacx DVD Pyrenees Stage - France". Have you seen it?

Top Bottom