Anybody been to Naples Florida?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Just interested to hear your thoughts if you have..

nice place?....would you go back?...cycling any good? ...any thoughts on why the property around there is so cheap?...nice people?....etc

green1

Über Member
Very flat, Highest point in Florida is ~350ft IIRC. Property is cheaper in America because none of them listened to the 3 little pigs and insist on building their houses mainly out of wood.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Property is cheap because the supply of land and the way they build isn't restricted and manipulated by the vested interests of landowners, builders and planners.

pplpilot

Guru
Splendid place. Used to go half a dozen times a year to hour build out of Naples airport. Lots of money there, seems its where wealthy have their holiday homes/yachts/aeroplanes, 5th ave was our nightly hang out lots of nice bars restaurant etc. Marco island a little down the coast is a really nice place, very boat orientated. A relatively quiet place you wont find many foreigners there its more of a tourist place for the natives. Orlando and Miami it ain't...

RWright

Guru
That house is 5 bed, 5 bath and only 2000 square feet. I noticed they didn't show inside any bedrooms, dining room or living room. It is too small for that many bedrooms. Not exactly what most retired people are looking for.

Top Bottom