Anybody got a gun to borrow me PLEASE !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
That was the Kackest kackitty kack i've seen for a while. Reminds me of a Ted episode.

Rhythm Thief

Veteran
vbc said:

Yes. Write it out 100 times Yenrod.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

dellzeqq said:
So Yenners, you post a link to a show you don't watch, without, it must be said, any comment from yourself, and ask for a gun. Don't do it. We might not miss you, but there'd be a heck of a mess on the carpet.

Oh come on Dell its widely know that the progs a pile of crap and mostly watched by teens or women (don't take me literally on this) and they are in the papers...and they are crap.

Simple as !

yenrod said:
I dont watch it !

:angry:

Well if you did you would know that the joke is that they are crap, they know that they are crap and everyone watching knows that they are crap.
Simon Cowell (Head honcho who everyone loves to hate) rightly says they are rubbish but everyone votes for them to piss him off.
Bit like posting a clip of John Sargent dancing in "Strictly" and saying "What crap dancing that is". We know, that is why they are there!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I don't watch it. I can't remember who wrote it, but I like the phrase about telly, "Television is inviting people into your living room that you wouldn't have in your house"

Very apt for that program methinks.

Sadly 10 MILLION people disagree with me??????????

Trumpettom001

I love all the artist's mistakes in this clip - reminds me of the days when i used to work in a recording studio, recording artist's mundane songs, and then deciding if it was good enough that it can be edited into shape without sounding ridiculous, just so that I don't have to hear them play the damn song again, or else I might suffer a stress induced heart attack, after watching them prance all round the live room, playing the same, durgy tripe that nobody wants to litsen to, apart from them.......... (have I just unleashed some hidden bitterness in that ample lengthed sentence?)

Top Bottom