Anybody swapping their flash car for bike? :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brockers

Also here and in the FT the day before. It's almost as if there must be some money changing hands somewhere.

tyred

Legendary Member
Who needs that? You'd cut a more impressive dash cycling down the high street on a Raleigh Chopper fixed gear conversion.:becool:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's all good news though. More flash bikes to fly past on Sportives as they are being pushed up a hill. Passed a Prince being pushed up a hill a couple of years back ! And even more to upset when you fly past on a fixed with panniers and mudguards ! :wacko: You Londoners must love it. Lot less Mamils up here !

thom

____
It's all good news though. More flash bikes to fly past on Sportives as they are being pushed up a hill. Passed a Prince being pushed up a hill a couple of years back ! And even more to upset when you fly past on a fixed with panniers and mudguards ! :wacko: You Londoners must love it. Lot less Mamils up here !

Yes its all good really and being fair they really aren't all like that. Quite a good few city cyclists are middle aged with kids and very curmudgeonly when it comes to flashing the cash. FT journo interviewed a CEO with a 35 mile each way commute which I think would put a lot of us to shame.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Looking forward to seeing the second hand market full of W-works Venges!

Let me know when they can be had for £300 please.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I think that bthere's a cunning marketing exercise taking place. Similar words were broadcast on the radio over the weekend. I wonder who sourced the press releases.

screenman

Legendary Member
What a rubbish report, Rapha bike manufacturer! Halfords and £12,000 bike not in my local one. As for someone who has the money spending it, good for them the economy needs spenders. Mr Sugar has a fair few nice bikes dotted around and he could make a few legs on here ache I bet.

Top Bottom