Anyone been mooned?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And spoil the surfing....:angry: :angry:
What we need then is tides, without the light pollution. OK then, put a black hole into the moon's orbit instead.

On second thoughts, that might cause its own problems... One of SF author Larry Niven's short stories deals with just such a situation.

Maz

Guru
A 'half moon' is a portrait aspect. ( sideways ).
Or when only one buttock is exposed.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've "Mooned" to the folk in and around Macclesfield, and the 15 miles back home.......................... :whistle:

Crashed coming down the 'Cat and Fiddle' on some milk produce (tankers spill crap up there).......... hot day, took my ar$e off on the tarmac...........shorts shredded.............. big red gravel rashed butt sticking out of blue shorts.............. luverly............ :angry:...... :biggrin:

OP
OP
J

jimboalee

What we need then is tides, without the light pollution. OK then, put a black hole into the moon's orbit instead.

On second thoughts, that might cause its own problems... One of SF author Larry Niven's short stories deals with just such a situation.

How many 5l cans of black paint will we need?

D

Deleted member 1258

many years ago I was mooned twice, once on the bike, once on a bus. On the bike I was coming home from work down Gulson Rd Coventry, the lad decided to step of the pavement turn his back and drop his trousers, then he panicked because he suddenly realised I was travelling faster than he thought and I wasn't going to go round him and he scrambled back on the pavement. On the bus me and the misses were coming back from visiting friends late at night and the bus was going down Far Gosford St when a lad did the same thing to the Bus driver, the bus driver didn't slow down or try and go round him and the result was the same with the lad scrambling onto the pavement. lots of pubs in that area so I presume drink played a part in both incidents.

asterix

Comrade Member
We were driving in rural Ireland. 3 boys were standing on the parapet of a small bridge. As soon as we reached the bridge they dropped their trousers at us then jumped off into the water!

At work I was in a meeting when a woman (mid 20's) lifted her skirt in front of me. It was quite a long time ago and I was also in my twenties.

Top Bottom