anyone been vaccinated after having covid virus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Thank you for all the replies , its appreciated.:okay:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I had the PEs/heart damage before covid, so I've got some idea of how she's feeling. Pass on my best wishes.

While everyone's different, its worth noting people can improve (slowly) after PEs/heart damage. Slowly can be in years. Generally rest when necessary, try and potter round and do your best to keep (both) your spirits up.
I second all of that!

Seeing horrific scenes of people struggling in hospital with Covid-induced breathing problems brings back some terrible memories...

First off, apologies for yet another covid thread, i would like to hear about anyone who has had covid and since had the vaccine,
the reason being , as some here will know my wife has been badly affected since being hospitalised with covid, she recieved a phone call from receptionist at the gp surgery last week asking if she had booked a vaccination yet, yes she said i am booked in for 29th march , now the receptionist reply really put a spanner in the works, they said, with your ongoing health issues relating to covid, doctor isnt sure if you should be having the vaccination or not......

well if docs not sure who is ......fat lot of good that little fact is, mrs roadrash says she is going to ring 101 tomorrow, see what they say

i kowa cycling forum isnt really the right place to ask but i am interested to know if anyone had a bad case of covid and has since had the vaccine and how was it.

A good friend of mine has had Covid and was subsequently vaccinated because he works with children.

Top Bottom