Anyone else?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Just sprayed my rear mech with gt85 cause it might have needed it but I love the smell!

Just watching top gun and all I can think of is van damme making snow angels!

The wife hates me for both of these at the moment!!!

OP
OP
Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Im sure im not the only freak who appreciates this combo lol. Its just who will admit it! Lol

No, that's wrong, Kiwi. ;)

My wife was initially concerned about the potential for you to be hard done by, odour wise, when you opened the package I sent you containing, along with some pedals, some used cycling shoes. Did you spray them with GT-85?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
castrol R is the smell i will always remember , if never smelt go and find a 60's - 70's competition car and a can of Catrol r oil and enjoy

OP
OP
Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
i also bizarrley love the smell of diesel! probably cause it reminds me of trucking on the weekend with my dad when i was younger!! lol

No, that's wrong, Kiwi. ;)

My wife was initially concerned about the potential for you to be hard done by, odour wise, when you opened the package I sent you containing, along with some pedals, some used cycling shoes. Did you spray them with GT-85?

she obviously hasnt smelt my feet after a hard ride!!! lol

castrol R is the smell i will always remember , if never smelt go and find a 60's - 70's competition car and a can of Catrol r oil and enjoy
+1 for Castrol R, I lived about 7 miles from Brandshatch and cycled out there on a Sunday afternoon to watch the racing, from around 6 years of age.
And the smell of Jet fuel burning at airports – not as strong now as it used to be, I remember going to Heathrow to watch the planes as a boy and thinking yes this smells OK.
And the smell of Napalm in the morning.

Sandra6

Veteran
There is one particular chap who shops in my store and buys gt85 by the bucketful, I wouldn't be surprised if he bathed in it.
I'm missing the connection between Top Gun and Van Damme???

Top Bottom