Anyone got a Trek Incite computer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jonesy127

I have just bought and fitted a Trek Incite 9i. Pleased with it so far, expect I can't get it to reset the trip computer, timing feature etc.!

The manual says to to the Max setting, select 'Set' then 'Mode', but appears to have no effect.

Any suggestions?

Maizie

Veteran
I have an 8i. To reset the trip and max and time (stopwatchy timery time, not clock-time) on it, I have to hold down the button on the side, then one of the small buttons on the bottom at the same time - and hold for a few seconds. Then it'll clear all that trip data ready to start again.

Probably the same manuals as you already have, but there are a couple of 9i downloads on their website: http://www.trekbikes.com/uk/en/support/manuals/

(I think for my 8i, it came with one of the manuals on the download site, but not t'other).

Maizie

Veteran
No you have to be on the TRP (distance for trip) bit, you do the hold both button things with that display, and that resents TRP, MAX and stop-watch-bit.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Maizie said:
No you have to be on the TRP (distance for trip) bit, you do the hold both button things with that display, and that resents TRP, MAX and stop-watch-bit.

I've got an 8i and I find that you can reset on any of the daily variables, not just trp.

A quick heads-up, if it stops reading the signal from the wheel sender, change the batteries, I was caught out last month and couldn't figure out what the issue was!

Top Bottom