Anyone know what model this Cube is?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
IMG_20220527_172551.jpg

Somebody has offered this Cube to me here for quite a lot of money (for here anyway). Just wondering what model it is. Looks quite recent.

chriswoody

Legendary Member
Tricky to see exactly what's on the bike, but it looks to be a Cube Aim. There's a link here to their product archive from the recent few years:

https://archiv.cube.eu/2018

There's been a couple of Cube Aims in red, the 2018 Cube Aim Allroad had a very similar colour scheme to the one in your photo. A quick google suggests they retailed at 549,00 €, here in Germany.

1653676739298.png

OP
OP
Cycleops

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Thanks so much Chris that’s very helpful. That looks like it, except the geometry looks different and it’s 9 speed. He wants £275 for it, maybe not too unreasonable.

Last edited:

chriswoody

Legendary Member
Cube aren't too bad generally. I bought my 8 year old son a Cube Acid 24 inch Mountain bike, nicely specced for the money, quite light and robust as well as being screwed together well. It's stood up well to all the abuse a small kid can throw at it.

The only grumble really is the paint finish, when new it looked really good for the money, but it scratches far too easily and where the cables touch the frame it rubbed through the paint really quickly, I should have put frame protection on straight away.

The bike you've been offered looks really well looked after in the picture above and sounds like a good price.

Top Bottom