Anyone know Windsor?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking to visit, along side somewhere else down that area, anyone know a good place to park, that's central to get into the town bit?, or anywhere not to park, don't mind paying over the odds for good and safe parking.

Any good chip shops you would recommend, or anywhere else that's a good place to eat?

Thanks !

Kev

screenman

Legendary Member
Plenty of parking and there is a spoons there.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I would walk over the footbridge into Eton High Street. There's a great café there called Zero.3...
Last time I was in there was a few years ago when David Cameron was PM; I was in for Sunday breakfast, occupying a table for 4 by myself. In walks David and Mrs Cameron along with a few suits speaking in code into their buttonholes. They had a quick look to see if there was a free table but left on seeing there wasn't one. I was sorely tempted to ask if they wanted to share my table. At least he might have been pleasantly surprised at meeting someone with no interest in politics, in any direction.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I'd park at the King Edward VII carpark. One of the cheaper places, and a 5 minute walk into the town centre.

Fancy food, well work took me to Bel & The Dragon which was nice, but expensive. Couple of nice pubs on the Eton side of the footbridge, or of course the King & Castle

Top Bottom