Anyone live in/near Swindon can box up this bike for me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amrmbs

Hi, I hope this is the right place to post

Asking for a bit of a cheeky favour.

I'm heading to uni in August, and my bike got stolen a few months ago. I found a fixie on ebay that i really like, but the seller says he doesn't have the tools to dismantle it or the means to get a box from his LBS. I'm wondering if anyone would be kind enough to collect it from him and box it up for me so I can arrange a courier to pick it up? I can reimburse you for your time :smile:

Thanks guys.

Sharky

Guru
Have you already bought the bike?
I would be a bit suspicious of the seller if he didn't have the tools to do basic maintenence. All he would need to do is remove the wheels and twist and lower the handle bars and saddle. It might be that the stem or seat post is seized.

OP
OP
A

amrmbs

Have you already bought the bike?
I would be a bit suspicious of the seller if he didn't have the tools to do basic maintenence. All he would need to do is remove the wheels and twist and lower the handle bars and saddle. It might be that the stem or seat post is seized.
Nah, not yet. It's a bargain though so even if that's the case I wouldn't mind sorting that out once I got hold of it. Any advice on how you could get a unboxed bike shipped?

Top Bottom