Anyone recognise these two?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
May i add Mac in tyre to that list.

And that Whitelaw bloke.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant Whitehall.
At least they take the P*** out of themselves and seem to be remotely funny at times.

Miranda's main, or maybe only thing seems to be

'Hello, I am Miranda, I am big and clumsy... Oh look, I've fallen over again, ha ha ha ha ha ha!!'

Whereas VCM seems to try too hard on things like Only Connect.
Now, she's not as bad as she was, but still, she's just unfunny and makes the show a bit cringey to watch.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
At least they take the P*** out of themselves and seem to be remotely funny at times.

Miranda's main, or maybe only thing seems to be

'Hello, I am Miranda, I am big and clumsy... Oh look, I've fallen over again, ha ha ha ha ha ha!!'

Whereas VCM seems to try too hard on things like Only Connect.
Now, she's not as bad as she was, but still, she's just unfunny and makes the show a bit cringey to watch.

I don’t find Whitehall, MacIntyre or Miranda remotely funny, ever. They are an instant channel change for me. VCM can be good on stuff like HIGNFY but her stuff on Only Connect is awful, which is a pity because I like the quiz.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I don’t find Whitehall, MacIntyre or Miranda remotely funny, ever. They are an instant channel change for me. VCM can be good on stuff like HIGNFY but her stuff on Only Connect is awful, which is a pity because I like the quiz.

Humour shouldn't be that you take yourself too seriously, which is why to me, the ability to send yourself up is a big plus for me. I have never really seen much of Michael McIntyres work, but I realise that he can't be that much of a twat because of that. At least his voice isn't as bad as Alan Carr, or that guy with the stupid laugh, Jimmy Carr.

Jack Whitehall, again, he at least realises, although, he is not as young as he was, so the whole, 'slightly wet' routine does get a little long in the tooth after a while.

Top Bottom