Anyone used EasyEdit software?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rh100

Not familiar with that software I'm afraid,

what file type is it with what file extension? And what package do you want to use it in?

If it's a codec issue, then KLITE mega codec pack is quite good, puts the codecs for most types of file on your pc, which at least allows you to view the files. Another excellent one is VLC.

Hope this helps

Did someone call? :sad:

Sorry, I haven't heard of the software before. Is it the Easy edit software that comes with the VholdR camera?

As rh100 has mentioned, if you can let us know the file format that would help, and he is also correct in saying you may need to download a codec (software that allows moviemaker etc to read the video).

Yes, it came with the camaera (which I only borrowed for a day).

The problem is, the files don't seem to be stored anywhere obvious on my pc. I can't find them!

At a guess if they are stored in a program's own database, the best place to look is in c:Program Files (or c:Program Files(x86) if you have a 64 bit system)

In there you should be able to find a folder that relates to the EasyEdit software. Look in that folder and somewhere in there there will be a data folder. That is your best bet for finding the data.

Of course it would also be worthwhile contacting the company to help (here).

Top Bottom